Features of the tradition series
• Extended range self sufficiency and independence from marina docks
• Full time liveaboard systems design.
• Remote wilderness exploration capable expedition performance passagemakers
• Walk in , full standing headroom engine room. Two entry points with full watertight doors.
• Direct access from engine room to swim platform
• Ease of engine room maintenance work, including work bench.
• Easy access to all service items like filters, pumps etc
• Ample spare parts storage in engine room
• World compatible electrical system 120 – 230V at 50hz – 60hz
• Electrical system, fully automatic and instrumented for manual control
• Prolonged inverter run time with large battery banks.
• Vessel systems DC oriented for anchoring out.
• Rugged system design using readily available, state of the art, highest quality off-the-shelf equipment
• Hydraulic crane for dinghy deployment and retrival with push button ease
• Bow and stern thruster systems for ease in single handed docking
• Active stabilizer system by Tracs
• Full length side deck and easy access to both side decks from pilot house
• Remote control anchor winch system, c/w wash down pump
• Optional onboard water maker plus generous tankage size
• Energy efficient appliances and power conserving electrical design
• PNW and Alaska rated diesel fired heating system.
• Insulated hull and cabins for comfort in summer or winter cruising.
• Secondary freezer space in addition to galley fridge.
• Hydraulic get home systems for transoceanic single engined models.
• More volumous interior space than any other passagemaking vessel in the market today.
Specifications revised September 2005. All specifications and information at the time of publication and are given in good faith, but are subject to change by Seaforth Marine Group without notice. Seaforth Marine Group cannot be responsible for any variations to information or performance figures brought about by changes or the inclusion of optional or additional or heavy equipment provided at the request of the Purchaser. All drawings and the entire content of this brochure or website remain the intellectual property of Seaforth Marine Group and may not be copied, duplicated or used in any way without written permission.